In order to enter the University, you will need to fill in the application in electronic form. As soon as the application is sent, the applicant will get a confirmation containing information on the payment of the administrative fee amounting to CZK 500 (EUR 20). If the applicant fails to enter the University due to any reasons whatsoever, the administrative fee won’t be returned.
Conditions of acceptance
For the admission, you will be required to submit the following documents:
- 3.5*4.5 photo
- motivation letter in Russian for study in Russian / in English for study in English
- for study in English submit English language certificate TOEFL (iBT 64), IELTS (band 5.5).
- in the absence of a certificate students will take the English test. Depending on the results of the test, the student may be required to take courses in English, which he/she will pay extra.
- for the bachelor’s program: submit a certified copy of a nostrification from your high school diploma
- for the master’s program: submit a certified copy of a nostrification from your Bachelor diploma
Upon paying the administrative fee and submitting all necessary documents, the student will need to pass an online interview with the Admission Committee.
The admission to the University doesn’t require any additional exams. The chosen study language proficiency is verified by the Admission Committee within an online or on-site interview. The Committee may advise the student choosing studies in another language, if the student’s language proficiency doesn’t meet the University’s requirements.
The interview is held on site or as an online conference (Skype, FaceTime, Viber). The interview is held as a dialogue on any topics directly or indirectly related to the chosen specialty.
Enrolment at University
The enrolment at the University is made based on the results of the interview, conclusion of an agreement between the University and the student, and the payment of tuition fees.
Upon completing all administrative nuances, the student will be provided with the access to the personal account, and will be assigned a personal coordinator available for the communication on any issues related to studies.